ERC project OSARES
The OSARES project will start in April 2016. The goal of the project is the automatic synthesis of distributed embedded systems — that is, the construction of computer programs for such systems by a computer without the help of a human programmer. The project is funded by the European Research Council for five years, from 2016 to 2021, as an ERC Consolidator Grant. more…
- RAIRO – ITA: Florian Horn, Wolfgang Thomas, Nico Wallmeier, and Martin Zimmermann: Optimal Strategy Synthesis for Request-Response Games.
- VMCAI 2016: Simon Außerlechner, Swen Jacobs and Ayrat Khalimov: Tight Cutoffs for Guarded Protocols with Fairness.
- FMCAD 2015: Markus N. Rabe and Leander Tentrup: CAQE: A Certifying QBF Solver.
- Synthesis Lectures in Distributed Computing Theory: Roderick Bloem, Swen Jacobs, Ayrat Khalimov, Igor Konnov, Sasha Rubin, Helmut Veith and Josef Widder: Decidability of Parameterized Verification.
- GandALF 2015: Martin Zimmermann: Parameterized Linear Temporal Logics Meet Costs: Still not Costlier than LTL.
- Correct System Design 2015: Bernd Finkbeiner: Bounded Synthesis for Petri Games.